Saturday, November 30, 2013

Impressed with Ibotta and My Confession This Week

We have moved to a new home! Come visit us at Capturing Inspirations at capturinginspirations.com!

Okay, I have a confession. I'm planning to ditch my plans to shop this week for my weekly shopping trip. We just have SO much food left, I don't think I can handle shopping for more (or shopping anymore PERIOD). I already stopped at our local farmer's market for my fresh produce and think I will just quit while I'm ahead. However, I will definitely be snagging the Hefty garbage bag deal this week. It's too good to pass up. Here's the deal:

(1) Hefty Trash Bags, $5.50 sale price - used (1) $1.50/1 Target printable and $1/1 Hefty manufacturer printable = $3.00 

I plan on getting at least two…running out of trash bags is like running out of tp. Never a good situation. And we definitely ran out this week (of all days, THANKSGIVING!) so I don't want to make that mistake again.

I have also been really impressed with the Ibotta app. If you haven't checked it out lately, they've added a few new features. I like the movie theater offers and the home improvement offers the best. I just redeemed my first offer today from the Home Depot section for the Christmas lights. If you are getting a fake tree, they currently have a $5 cash back offer as well. Not bad. We always get one of the fresh cut ones (of course, I'm from Maine…can't have a fake tree in our house after growing up cutting down our own!), but I noticed the offer while I was checking things off my list.

If you haven't had a chance to scope out what will be in tomorrow's paper for coupons, you can check out the Sunday Coupon Preview to get a sneak peak. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi