Thursday, September 5, 2013

Make My Starbucks Latte Hot, Please


This blog has moved to a new home!! Come visit us at Capturing Inspirations at capturinginspirations.com!


It's time to get the season changing here in 90 degree Florida.

I have begun the transition with a few simple purchases that have me smiling with fond memories of cooler temperatures.

I began September 1st by swinging into our local Starbucks and purchasing this gem...


...a Pumpkin Spiced Latte with nonfat milk BUT whipped cream. HOT not iced.


I must say, it definitely kicked off September the right way. I'm pretty sure I heard my wallet crying as it does cost practically $5 bucks a coffee. I guess I won't have much to "chip" off the ol' student loan debt this month with these babies beckoning me. (see "Chipping Away Student Loan Debt" previous post)

So I didn't sweat while sipping my blissful latte, my husband and I took our son to see his first movie at the theater, Planes. Bundled up with blankets and hot coffee in that freezing cold theater, we enjoyed an early morning movie experience. He loved it. I don't think we will forget the time we had. Having children makes the littlest things way more fun.

Every evening thus far, I have lit the two Yankee Candles I purchased at our local Home Goods to fill the air with spices and apples. It certainly does the trick. I already dragged out the smiling ceramic jack-o-lantern candle holder. We have a nightly "light the pumpkin" with my son.

So two quick ways to bring a little Fall to us southerners. Indulge in that pumpkin, spicy, apple cidar, whatever-you-fancy beverage and light some fall scented candles. It's a great way to kick back, relax and say adios to a great summer.




Shop Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Arpi